- About Our Events
- National Conference
- 2015 ACI National Home Performance Conference & Trade Show
- Regional Conferences
- Get Involved
- Annual Awards
- CEUs & Transcripts
- HPC Scholarship Fund
- Past Conferences
- National Efficiency Screening Project (NESP)
- Projects & Initiatives
Our Spotlight: Suzanne Shelton
Women in Home Performance is pleased to feature Suzanne Shelton, president and CEO of The Shelton Group, an agency exclusively focused on motivating mainstream Americans to make sustainable choices. Suzanne recently presented the keynote at the 2014 ACI Chesapeake Regional Home Performance Conference. Read more.
Sign up to receive special updates fromWomen in Home Performance!
About Women in Home Performance
The Women in Home Performance initiative aims to address challenges, remove barriers, and promote opportunities for women in the traditionally male populated home performance and weatherization industry. Women in Home Performance presents a forum for business development, education, mentoring, and networking through webinars, events, and a LinkedIn discussion group.
Men and women alike are welcome to join the conversation! By getting involved:
- Women can identify the issues and challenges they face in the industry
- Men can explore the unique skill sets and perspectives women bring to the table
- Women can discover how to harness their skills to assume leadership positions
- Men can learn how to support their female colleagues
Explore Women in Home Performance Resources
Women in Home Performance Webinars
Following the Home Performance Coalition on social media? Look for #ACIwomen in discussion threads and use this hashtag in your posts!