- About Our Events
- National Conference
- Regional Conferences
- 2015 ACI California Regional Home Performance Conference
- 2015 ACI Mid-Atlantic Regional Home Performance Conference
- ASHRAE 62.2 VENTILATION FOR SINGLE-FAMILY DWELLINGS ONLINE
- Get Involved
- Annual Awards
- CEUs & Transcripts
- HPC Scholarship Fund
- Past Conferences
- Conference Schedule / Meals
- Workshops & Sessions
- CEU Information
- Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Partner Meeting
- National Ambassador Resources
- Presenter Resources
- General Session
- Happy Hour: Advancing Technology Standards
- Make it Right Foundation Tour
- Meet Our Conference Ambassadors
- Registration Information
- Share Your Story: Haunted Home Performance
- Travel & Lodging
- Yoga at National
What meals are included in the conference?
Regional events include continental breakfast and buffet lunch on both days, plus hors d'oeuvres at an evening reception. The National event includes continental breakfast and buffet lunch on Wednesday and Thursday, plus hors d'oeuvres at evening receptions.
How can I receive CEUs for attending a conference?
When you register for a conference, you are prompted to indicate what types of CEUs you are interested in receiving, as well as your accrediting body membership numbers. The bar code on your conference badge will contain this information. Simply ask the session assistant to scan your conference badge after each workshop or session that you attend. Verification of your attendance will automatically be sent to the applicable accrediting bodies, and you will hear from them directly.
How will I know what sessions are eligible for the CEUs I have selected to receive?
CEUs for each event are posted on this website as they are approved. In addition, CEUs for each session will be listed on the Day-at-a-Glance, which will be handed out the morning of and the evening prior.