- About Our Events
- National Conference
- Regional Conferences
- 2015 ACI California Regional Home Performance Conference
- 2015 ACI Mid-Atlantic Regional Home Performance Conference
- 2016 ACI New York Regional Home Performance Conference
- ASHRAE 62.2 VENTILATION FOR SINGLE-FAMILY DWELLINGS ONLINE
- Get Involved
- Annual Awards
- CEUs & Transcripts
- HPC Scholarship Fund
- Past Conferences
- Conference Schedule / Meals
- Workshops & Sessions
- CEU Information
- Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Partner Meeting
- National Ambassador Resources
- Presenter Resources
- General Session
- Happy Hour: Advancing Technology Standards
- Make it Right Foundation Tour
- Meet Our Conference Ambassadors
- Registration Information
- Share Your Story: Haunted Home Performance
- Travel & Lodging
- Yoga at National
Increase your company's brand awareness and connect with the leaders in home performance and weatherization through the Home Performance Coalition's sponsorship opportunities. Make your mark at the industry's leading educational events and trade shows, while networking with attendees, exhibitors, presenters, and colleagues. Sponsorships are customized to align with your budget and goals, ensuring that your needs are met and your marketing message makes an impact on our audience.
View the Home Performance Coalition's prospectus for details about sponsorship opportunities! Please note that multi-event packages are available at the Gold level and above.
For more information, please contact:Chris Docchio
Director of Partner Relations
Upcoming Sponsor Opportunities
April 4, 2016 to April 7, 2016
The 2016 ACI National Home Performance Conference and Trade Show is coming to Austin, TX April 4-7!
February 9, 2016 to February 10, 2016
The 2016 ACI New York Regional Home Performance Conference is coming to Saratoga Springs, NY Feb. 9-10!
Sponsor Information Inquiry
The Home Performance Coalition is a non-profit organization, supported by our sponsors, exhibitors, partners, grants, and registration fees. We are a 501(c)(3) corporation, registered in the District of Columbia. Your sponsor contribution may be tax deductible. Consult with your accountant or attorney for tax regulations in your state. For the Home Performance Coalition's Employer Identification number, please contact us at (412) 424-0070 or firstname.lastname@example.org.